Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 11

Had a few things planned for Saturday...walking, a movie and my comedy show tonight. Ended up reneging on all except my show and that was the right thing do to. I needed every bit of energy to run Laugh-A-Latte. I completely overbooked the comics and had several surprise guests. Gave every one a chance to go up and the show was off da chain! The room was buzzing with electricity from both the audience and the performers. I think some of the booked comics may be upset with me. I did apologize profusely and told them I would give them more stage time when they come back. If they come back. We'll see what happens.
Laugh-A-Latte is so successful, two people last night mentioned maybe I should think about doing it twice a month. Hmmmmm. If you are reading this, what do you think?
When I got home after the show, I had to learn two songs for a callback for Women Of Brewster Place. I had such an adrenaline rush I wouldn't have been able to go to sleep right away anyway. La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment