Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 7

Started the day out with a walk. Yay! At first I thought the fractured toe wasn't going to make it around the block, but I managed to walk my planned route. That toe is still rather swollen but it feels much better. I'm gearing up for a walk I want to do on Saturday with the Nawiri Walkers. It's supposed to be an hour and a half in Marina del Rey. Had an amazing green smoothie today and some brown rice with spinach and mushrooms. Had a little melt down later though. Spent too much time in front of this computer working on my ezine. I'm happy with it though and I finally managed to post it here on Blogger. It's called Laugh-A-Latte. Check it out. I think I was supposed to open it up and then post it. I'll try that next time. I learned a lot of new stuff on this computer today. Thursday I'm taking my Mac to the Apple Store for some more tutoring. Got to get to bed soon so I can get up early. Gonna try to start every day with a walk. Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment