Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 18

Welcome to my two new followers who look a lot like one of my other followers! As I stated earlier if there is anything in particular you would like me to blog about, just let me know.
I know I have at least one other follower who must be shy because he doesn't make his presence known. That leads me to believe there are other lurkers out there as well. Blogging for me has become habitual and cathartic. It's a way dump out my day before I go to bed and I wake up with a clean slate. It's kinda cool.
Today I am grateful for mothers. My mother in particular. At this point in our lives we are becoming friends. I talk to her almost every day now. That was not always the case. It will be interesting to see how this new phase of relationship affects my solo show. If you have seen it, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaking of the solo show, there's a lot of work that needs to be done for Dublin that is sort of overwhelming for me. I'm so good at just being talent. All that technical stuff, artwork, synopsis, etc. drives me crazy. This is where I need to ask for help. Why is that so hard for me to do? Well today I did reach out to my director and graphic artist to help me with the specifics. I still need to write a press release specifically for the Dublin press. Let them know Hollywood is coming to visit!!
I made a yummy dinner tonight. Cucumber seaweed salad (yes, I said seaweed) with brown rice and Ahi tuna. Imagine me trying to explain to my dear mother that this tuna does not come out of a can. Forget it. Ahi tuna. It's the new chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment