Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 15

Confirmation that my new way of eating is working already. At an audition the other day a colleague of mine told me I looked like I was losing weight and asked me what I was doing. I was happy to share with her that I was eating less and making healthier choices. I told her I was incorporating more raw foods into my diet. I haven't been perfect, but further confirmation came when the pants I wore today literally fell off of me without the belt! Good thing I was home at the time.
Went to my Dave Ramsey class this evening and the discussion was all about credit and FICO scores. What a scam! Having a high FICO score merely tells creditors that you're a good candidate to get further in debt. I've never been a fan of credit cards, but now I will do everything I can to avoid credit of any kind. I know you are saying "Good Luck" but I believe it can be done. It's not the popular choice for most people, but American has us duped into believing there is no other way to live. I will happily challenge that. Being an artist, I'm used to NOT having everything I want anyway, making sacrifices and not living beyond my means. I always manage to pay my bills but I am learning that I could stand to increase my income. I am now in the process of doing that in areas where my talent, expertise and joy abound. If I do this right I will be able have anything I want and be debt free at the same time. You don't think it can be done? Watch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment