Friday, February 26, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 16

My blog has 3 followers! How exciting. I'm really trying to stay disciplined and blog every day. Some days I miss but I will blog the very next day about what happened the day before. I'm kinda getting into this.
Today I spent a lot of time researching airfare to Ireland where I'll be doing my solo show in May. The price I got seems reasonable so I'm happy. I booked my flight and will pass this info on the producers tomorrow. Now on to working on the ending of my piece and dealing with the technical director. With two months to go, it's time to kick it into high gear. Plus I have to get ready for the Los Angeles Women's Theatre Festival in April. I don't know how I thought I could do all this and Women of Brewster Place but God took care of that for me. I did not get an offer to do the play. I know they liked me, but why would the hire an actress who knew she would need an understudy for almost the entire run? Who do I think I am anyway? I'm not one to want to miss any opportunities so at least I was seen, did two great auditions and I'm sure I will be remembered. Auditions are great for networking like that. When people "Ask me how did the audition go?", I usually say, "Great" whether I get the job or not because unless it was a total disaster, another business connection has been made and that's always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment