Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Clear Channel

At the end of 2009, my career coach Barbara Deutsch and I came up with my theme for 2010. We decided that in order to accomplish my career goals, I need to clear up some space. De-clutter if you will. So I've decided to work on three areas of my life: My finances, my body and my home. Ironically, I'm am currently recuperating from a fractured toe due to me walking into a box of old papers in my own home. As I begin to clear away the clutter of papers, excess pounds and living on no budget, I can see how these 3 areas of my life are inter-related. I found my financial adviser Dave Ramsey on a weight loss site and until I started working his program I couldn't understand why he was even on there. Well, according to my budget, I spend an awful lot of money on food, which means I most be eating a lot so there's no mystery to why I need to lose ?? pounds! I will be examining this area very carefully. So join me as I take this journey. I think by writing about it, I will achieve the results I'm going for: A CLEAR CHANNEL to my career goals. I wish to keep those specific goals private for now. I'll let you know when I get there. In the meantime, why not come along for the ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment