Monday, February 15, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 5

It's Valentine's Day. The day of love. There's been a lot of clearing in this area of my life and I don't intent to go too deep on this subject. I'm already sharing so much of my business pertaining to other areas of my life. I just need to acknowledge that I finally feel that I know what a healthy relationship is supposed to look like. I know who I am and what I want in a partner. I heard someone on the radio the other day say, a person who is affectionate, strong and can take care of business. There are other qualities and characteristics that are important to me (I now have a list), but that's an excellent start. So now that there is a clear channel for love I will be paying attention so that I will know when the right person arrives. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment