Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 113

As I touched on in my previous blog (yes this naughty girl missed a day...again), despite the fact that my mother is still in a facility I have not been able to break her out of and there's a ton of work to be done in dealing with the car accident, I have managed to have an absolutely fantastic week due to a special person in my life. This person has always been special, but we have taken our relationship to a whole different level...a much higher plane and it is blissful. Everything I ever wanted but was asking the wrong people. As they say in program, "Stop going to the hardware store expecting to buy milk." I am finally in the right place with the right person. I have no doubt. Between this "new" love interest and my Mom's recovery, like my cousin said earlier this week...I have a lot to think about. We all know the only way to approach this situation is one day, one step at a time.
I even managed to have a show biz moment today, I auditioned for Paul Mooney who is performing at Black Spectrum Theatre in Queens. That's where I got my start in theatre baaack in the day. It was nice to see the artistic director, Carl Clay, as usual and the musical director Derek Galloway, who I forgot to say good-bye to. I'm sure I'll find him on facebook and if I book this gig, I'll see him back a the theatre. At first the gig was to be on June 19th, but now it's been changed to July 3rd. I was thinking about staying here til after the 4th of July, but that might depend on if I book an industrial in LA around June 21st. I'm on avail.
One day at a time, one day at a time....

2 comments: