Monday, June 7, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 114

Another full day of caring for Mom. I'm falling in love with Fresh Meadows. I spent a lot of my younger school years driving through that neighborhood. P.S. 26 and Ryan JHS. It's a cool little hood. One of my best friends, Susan Bernstein lived over there. Lately, I've been running errands on that little stretch of 188th St. near Horace Harding Blvd. Anything to get close to a Starbucks. Today I went to Kohl's for the first time. I thought it was a store more like Target, but it's a department store like Macys's. Used up my allotted shopping time at Dress Barn so only had a few minutes to get some PJ's for my Mom at Kohl's. I will be back to both stores. Somehow I left Dress Barn with a store charge card. I didn't mean for that to happen (Dave Ramsey would be very disappointed) but I will deal with that later. Maybe I'll just buy a bunch of clothes and some jewelery and pay it off when my commercial starts running.
Another late night hanging with my boo.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment