Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 118

May have missed a day or two of blogging due to another incredible weekend with my boo. He has been my rock through all of this stuff with my Mom. Today he took me to church. Lord knows I needed that. It was a great service and I love being his "girl". He allows me to be a lady and it feels so good to be introduced to all his friends and watch him shine. I don't have to be "on", just have to be me. Everywhere we go people have so much respect for him. My sweetie is an amazing man and more will be revealed about him in future blogs. I'm just not ready to go there just yet. I know some people will have comments, be shocked and may even disapprove, but I really don't care. My relationship does not change who I am, my friends or my associations. Nothing will change in my life (from my end) expect the addition of the man I want to share it all with. This man has been in my corner for 32 years and I'm just now realizing that he is everything I've ever wanted in a relationship. I've never been such good friends with someone and then become their partner. It's really kinda cool. Like I say in my solo show, "I don't know what form God is going to pour my soul mate into." OK...here comes the reveal...God has poured my soul mate into a form named Danny Chisolm. A man who knows me like a book and still loves me unconditionally. Guess I'll have to go change my facebook status now.
As far as my Mom is concerned, back-up has arrived from South Carolina! The extended family has come through. Tomorrow we will double team the powers that be and see if we can get her released from the "facility" this week. Send positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment