Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 125

What a difference a day makes!! Woke up early this morning with the intention of calling AAA, getting a boost, driving to the Honda dealer, then taking the bus to Paramount for my audition. Well, I did get up early, called AAA and found out that they could check my battery and if that was the problem, replace it on the spot. When the tow truck arrived in front of my home not one but two gentlemen got out to help me. Jose was the younger one and the more mature man is to be called Papa. The battery was dead, they replaced it, checked the alternator and $115 later I was good to go. That took all of 6 minutes, but they stayed longer because Jose had a testimony. He shared all about the glory of God and how there are no mistakes in life. Everything happens for a reason, we have to trust and stay out of God's way. Now how did he know I needed to hear that? God is making His presence known everywhere I go. Just before this happened my wonderful man prayed that everything would be OK. Danny may be 3,000 miles away, but he knows who to call when I need help. Somebody greater than you and I.
I was feeling so good after that, I went to get my car washed, went to my audition and then picked up my friend, my sista Carol Ann and we had a girl's afternoon. Lunch at Versailles and off the mall to do a little shopping. I even got my eyebrows done for my shoot on Friday. Now I have to do my hair. Wanted to blog first cause I'll be up for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment