Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 133

I bring you greetings from Aiken, South Carolina! What is the first thing people from the south do after picking you up from the airport? They feed you! Here I am in this gorgeous house at 11PM eating rice, black eyed peas, ribs and some pork thing that goes over the rice. Hash I think it's called. Then we have ice cream and cake followed by a wine tasting. Did I tell you about the wine cellar? I tasted all types of fruity home made wine. Blueberry is my favorite. Is this blog making sense?
This house is dangerous. Thank God they have a treadmill. I just hope it works. My mom looks good and fits in quite nicely here. Even though I know she's worried about getting back to her house, I think she's having a good time. Well she should, she's being waited on hand and foot and for that I am so grateful. I'm a little nervous though, because I can't say that I'll be able to do that and take care of all of her business affairs as well. I'm planning on getting some outside help but would like it to be a team effort. I don't want to disrespect her wishes but she may try to rebel against that idea. She wants me to do it all, and quite frankly I can't. I am totally willing to get the best help possible. If I wear myself out, I will be no good to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment