Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 150

Finally got a chance to be a bit domesticated today. Did some laundry and food shopping. One of my guilty pleasures is experimenting with different recipes and I welcome the time to cook right now. I'm not one who cooks everyday and I hate to do it in a rush. I like to take my time and enjoy the process. Tonight I just created my own dish of seared tuna, brown rice, edamame and a sprinkle of seaweed. Yum! Tomorrow, I plan to make a dish from the new McCormick recipe cards that give you all the spices you need, you just have buy the rest of the ingredients. Very clever indeed. I told my sweetie I was practicing for when we play house together. We will make a great team in the kitchen. Actually, we're just great partners all 'round.
Had a nice long talk with my friend Diane Amos, filling her in on everything that's been happening with my mom. Diane put some things into perspective for me as I knew she would. Everyday I get more clarity on what I need to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment