Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 138

Blogging keeps a person honest as well as tells the world all your business. I was trying to sneak up on a friend whom I've known since childhood while here in New York. He's a drummer with the band Southside, but we were in the same band back in the day. I can remember the name of the cover band we created (The Universal Robot Band) and that silver bread truck we used to tour in, but for the life of me I can't remember the original band name. CW, if you're out there, please remind me in a blog comment. I only have a few followers and a few lurkers that I know about, but I know anyone could be reading this blog. I don't really think about it too much, it's become such a habit I don't really care. I just hope it's entertaining.
Anyway, back to my friend. He called me today cause he received my ezine that lead to my blog and I was busted. He knew I was in New York and was wondering why I hadn't answered his emails. Why? Cause I can't keep a secret. Can't you tell? So I won't be sneaking up on him at his next gig. But I will be going to his son's graduation/going away party in August. I haven't seen the family in years!! CW, don't forget to send me an invite.
It's 2:30 in the morning, and I should be asleep, so when I get my friend's youtube address, I'll let you check him out. The brother is bad on those skins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment