Friday, July 23, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 145

Today was the first day in a long time that I had no specific agenda. Not that there's anything wrong with having an agenda, but sometimes it feels good to wake up whenever your body tells you to and then decide on what you're going to do that day. The only thing I knew I really needed to do today was get my car washed and while I was out, I ran a couple of other errands. I love spending time at home and believe me I have about a million projects to do around here. Part of the reason I feel so overwhelmed with my sudden care giving status, is because I don't feel I have my own stuff in order. So that's what I'll be working on during the month of August while I'm working on this movie. After my filming is done, we'll see what needs to be done next. My first shoot date is Monday, the first day of shooting for everyone so I'm gonna go read the latest revision of the script before I go to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment