Friday, July 30, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 152

Almost every night, my beloved Danny Chisolm asks me what am I going to do tomorrow. And almost every night, he catches me off guard. I usually don't have an answer so I begin to stutter and make up things. The truth of the matter is, unless I have an specific appointment, I don't always know. I guess I am truly blessed with being able to wake up in the morning, give thanks to God for be able to do so, and then ask Him, "Well Lord, what's on the agenda for today?" See, I always have projects, goals, activities that need to be done but I've discovered years ago that I am not a "To Do List" kind of person. I'm more of an "I Did List". That's how this blog was born. I get to look back on each and every day and review what I accomplished. I go to bed feeling good leaving it all behind and waking up with a clean slate the next morning. I'm never at a loss for things to do I just don't know in which order I'm going to tackle each task.
I'm addicted to this blog now. I can't get ready for bed before I check in. I'm pleased to see I have readers from all over the world. China, Canada, England, Ukraine and Russia? Wow. I'm international!!
So what did I do today? I went to a hooping class! That's right hula hooping. I bought an adult sized hoop a while back (when I learned Michelle Obama is a hooper) and kinda started to practice on my own but found I much prefer to learn in a group environment. I will still need to practice but I need that accountability factor as well.
At home, I worked on my finances, piddled around the house and had a nice long chat with my sweetie. Now I think I'll check out a movie before I go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment