Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 146

I've been taking some time to clear my head and focus on me. I feel a little selfish doing so knowing that my mother needs my help...or does she? Maybe that's just my opinion. I've been doing a lot of spiritual work these days and I listened to a CD today that lead me to the conclusion that I have to back off. If she says she's OK, then I can't force the issue. If I truly believe that God is taking care of this situation, then I have to move out of the way and let Him work. "Step out on faith" that's what my Danny says. It is simply my job to be a kind and loving daughter and to realize that I can't control people, places or things. All I can do is take care of myself to the best of my ability so that I can be there if and when she really needs me. I trust that I will know when that time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment