Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 149

Spent most of the day doing some online de-cluttering. I think I figured out how to sync my new mobile phone with my PC, so after transferring all the numbers I wanted onto my phone, I deleted a bunch of emails I hadn't checked since I don't use Gmail very often. Looks like I will paying more attention to that account. So much new stuff going on in my life lately. I've decided that now that I have to be on top of my mom's business, I need to really be on top of mine. That means I have a lot of overall de-cluttering to do.
Had a great conversation with someone from the Motion Picture & Television Fund and I may be eligible for some assistance for my mom.
Got a surprise phone call from Florence LaRue from the Fifth Dimension checking on me to see how I was doing and letting me know that she's been praying for my mom (they have the same first name). I thought that was so nice of her.
Tonight I attended a viewing party for my client, Cathy Lewis. She had her television debut on LOGO as a stand up comic. The party was well attended and she did a great job, just wish her set was longer. Now we have to work on how to get the most mileage out of this opportunity.
Have I told you how in love I am with the most wonderful man in the world? That's you Danny!

No comments:

Post a Comment