Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 187

I'm back on my desktop and it is running faster than it has for a long time. So much so, I could hardly pull myself away from it today. I was back on Outlook and it felt great to manage my contacts and emails the way I used to. I've noticed a couple of possible glitches, but we'll see what happens. For one, the print and colors on the screen seem a bit washed out to me. I'll be looking for a way to change that setting somehow.
I did get off the computer and out of the house long enough to work on my demo reel of my solo show. Thanks to Ron Gilmore of Gilmo Media I now have excerpts on a DVD and on YouTube. Like you've heard so many times before, as soon as I figure out how to connect that link here, you will be the first to know. I've very pleased with the results. Now I have to contact my graphic artist and start working on the postcard. I'm working on a checklist for the college circuit but it will be good to have for anyone who wants to book the show.
Ron also showed me all this cool stuff that my new phone does. Tonight I used it to navigate my way home. Time for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment