Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 189

It's official!! My Beloved and I are leaving for Maui the day after Christmas. I feel so blessed and grateful to be able to do this. Dec. 30th will be a milestone birthday for me and my original intention was to go to Europe. By myself. Then this year turned upside down. My mother had a car accident in May and I've used all the frequent flyer miles I had saved for my trip to go back and forth to New York. Somehow I've managed to work in between which lets me know that my work is all a part of God's plan. I was ready to give it all up and move in with my Mom but circumstances caused me to put on the brakes. Then Danny and I started dating (also in the middle of all this; never saw that coming) and now he's flying out to spend Christmas and my birthday with me. He hasn't been out to L.A. in over 20 years!! We were just friends back then. This time it will be so different. We are both very excited about our trip and time together. It's been a very challenging year. I'm so looking forward to just chillin' with my sweetie. I don't believe I've ever had a vacation like the one we're planning. Every time I've traveled, it's been to see family or I'm working. All in all it's a blessing and I'm so very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment