Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 194

Due to technical difficulties, there was no blog from me last night. With two computers one would think I would have back-up but noooooo. I don't know enough to figure this all out. My friend Tree has graciously offered to help, but I think the desktop will be fixed by Friday. Computer guy #1 is coming back and I have a plan B. We'll see what happens.
So I'm feeling a little anxious as my trip to New York approaches. I don't know what I'm going to find and I'm not quite sure what to do with whatever that may be. It all seems so right here in LA, on paper, in conversations with people but it changes when I share it with Flo.
When I'm stressed or confused, I tend to retreat and I could feel that happening today. I made a few calls, did a little reading and went to my djembe class. That really helped. Before class I had forgotten that I hadn't worked on my ezine and decided to just forget about it but after drumming I was re-energized. I came home and got it all done. You can read all about when I post it here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment