Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 198

Did you miss me? It's been a couple of days since I've let you in on the not so secret life of Carlease. I've been traveling, visiting and getting massages.
I'm here in New York with my Mom and my man and things are going quite well. My Mom is running around like she never had knee surgery but I am still concerned about some things. I'm learning to take it one day at a time. I have a wonderful support team and we are working it all out. It was fun to accompany my Mom to her hair appointment yesterday. I've got my eye on her big time.
Last night, I treated Danny to a massage. No, I did not give him one, I took him to a professional!! My dear friend Donna M. Webb (google her on the web) retired from her first profession at an early age and has been studying massage therapy which seems to be leading her into other healing arts. She is amazing and I am so proud of her. You know you've had a good massage when you fall asleep on the table and then go home and fall out again. Unbeknownst to me, this was Danny's first professional massage and he was not disappointed. How lucky is he to be right here in Queens near Donna. Me? I'm trying to figure how to move her out to L.A.!!! She even gave us tips so we can give each other massages. She taught us just enough but not too much. We know where we have to go to get the real deal. In either case, ya'll must check her out and tell all your friends in the New York area. She has a beautiful set-up in Jamaica, Queens and so worth it. She's able to target your problems areas and make the proper adjustment without even saying a word.
Donna, your hands are like magic and I will be back so you can work on my back!! Danny thanks you too!
Make your appointment ya'll....Donna M. Webb, Licensed Massage Therapist (Google her NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment