Friday, September 17, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 196

I'm trying not to get to freaked out about my trip to New York. I feel like I'm under a lot of pressure and not quite sure if I can handle it all. I'm trying to take care of myself while I'm here at home because in New York it's going to be harder to do. At times like this I tend to get moody and very sensitive. I just want to shut down and be left alone but I know I can't do that. I have responsibilities. Some have been placed upon me and some I have placed upon myself. I could also be feeling pressure because I have a huge weekend coming up. A two day seminar and my show tomorrow night. I heavily promoted a headliner that I was more than excited about having in the show and she canceled today. As my mother would say, "One monkey don't stop no show!!" Amen to that. My fellow comics and fans of Laugh-A-Latte have been very supportive, upbeat and positive. So has my Danny. Unfortunately he had a car accident today. In New York City. At rush hour. With a bus. Fortunately he wasn't hurt and like my mother, has GEICO insurance. "Really?" I'll find out more details tomorrow. Enough with the car accidents already. "Unbelievable."

No comments:

Post a Comment