Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 200

Day 200. Wow. Only 165 blogs to go (details later). I wish I could say it was 200 consecutive days, but I've missed a few especially lately. My ritual had been to blog every night before bed but here in New York staying with my sweetie pie it just hasn't happened that way. Hmmmmm, I wonder why...
Just had lunch with my Mom and my god brother. What a god send he has been. We had a little business to take care of and now I'm off to Coney Island with Danny. He is crazy about Coney Island and so proud to be a Coney Island dancer. I'll probably have a good time, but I'm really not as excited about it as he is. I don't know why that is, I haven't been to Coney Island in years....it's a landmark. Maybe after today I will feel differently. I'll let you know.
Yesterday, we had a real family day. Danny took me and my Mom grocery shopping and then I came home to fix dinner for the three of us. My Mom requested my potato salad and I also made roasted veggies and a slammin' meatloaf. I totally miscalculated the timing of the meatloaf. It was still raw inside when I served the rest of the meal, so we pretended to be vegetarians last night. Every thing was delicious and we'll have meatloaf sandwiches tomorrow.
I'm feeling more and more optimistic about my Mom's situation every day. No matter what, everthing's gonna be alright.
Off to Coney Island to do the hustle....do do do do do de do do do...do the hustle...

No comments:

Post a Comment