Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 199

What a fun day. Caught up on some phone calls and set up some meetings for my Mom.
Tonight I went to the first rehearsal of the Brooklyn Interdenominational Choir. My beloved Danny has been excited about this choir for months. After sitting in the back of tonight's rehearsal I can see why. There were about 100 singers there (mostly sopranos) and the choir director (Pastor Frank Haye) wants it to be 200 strong. There was such great energy in the room and I love Pastor Haye's style. It promises to be a blessing to the entire city of New York. They will be doing TV appearances, traveling and going into the studio to record. I can tell you right now, if I were here in the NYC I would totally be a member of this choir. They learned three songs tonight and I was singing all the parts! (Quietly). I felt like I had been to church.
Hmmmm...I think I miss singing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carlease!

    I also attended the BIC rehearsal on 9/23/10. The energy in the room was definitely wonderful! The city of NY...get ready!!!

    LDS (1 Sop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LDS,
    You are my first mystery guest. Sign in please! :)

    ReplyDelete