Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 107

Took the day off (so to speak). Got away from worrying about things I can't do anything about right now and let a very special someone take care of me today. Tomorrow we will seek out answers to some very important questions and prepare for Tuesday, a day that promises to be the type of day I don't even have the words to describe.
After a beautiful breakfast, and an afternoon at the African Marketplace in Brooklyn, my sweetie took me to a good old-fashioned house party BBQ. I didn't expect to know anyone there and I didn't until a high school friend of mine showed up, one of the baddest bass players around, Barry Johnson! We had been trying to connect for a few years now, but every time we were on the same coast at the same time, our schedules conflicted. Today's meeting was indeed fate. He had a lot of insight into my situation with my Mom and we will definitely connect while I'm here which may be a while. I'm so uncertain about the future right now. I just pray that I know the right move at the right time. I trust that I will because I trust in God.

1 comment: