Monday, May 31, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 108

Tomorrow was originally the day I was to arrive in New York to take my Mom to see a new baby in the family but instead I have to run around getting police reports, figured out what to do with her damaged car, try to get some answers from doctors and health care administrators and deal with her insurance company. What a turn of events. Just when I thought I had it all figured out, I get a call from a family friend, who starts telling me what he thinks I should do in a weird and wacky way, then sort of insults me because I happen to be a little emotional about this potentially life-changing time in our lives.
I'm also emotional because I'm put off by the people in my life (and my Mom's) who have given us the impression that they would be there if there was ever a need. Where are those people now? Some people are all mouth and no action. In a situation like this, I'm not going to beg anyone to help me, but don't say I can count on your support if you don't mean it. This will all work out, I just know it will, with or without help from the flakes. Who needs them anyway. Like I said before, I'm putting all my trust in God on this one, to guide me one step, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment