Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 80

Does 80 consecutive days of blogging qualify me to work for Alicia Keys? I heard that she is looking to hire someone to blog for her. I could do that. Follow her around, go to all her concerts, travel around the world gettin' all into her bidness. Sounds like a dream job to me. Thank God for the voice of reason from friends who reminded me that I should be having someone follow me around blogging. Yeah... What is up with that? Everyday it's something new with me. Yesterday it was real estate. Today celebrity blogging. "Oy vey"(as my Jewish friends would say). I don't know what all that means, but in a production meeting I had tonight about the development of a web series, it was decided I need to incorporate it into my character arch. Very pleased with meeting this evening considering the beginning of my day didn't turn out quite the way I had planned it. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment