Monday, May 10, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 90

Exactly 3 months of blogging. Wow. Where did the time go? It makes it seem like writing a book is actually possible. I know writers like Stephen King write every single day. I think the only 2 days per year he doesn't write are Christmas and his birthday. It amazes me how some artists just keep cranking out their work...song writers, authors, playwrights, etc. I seem to have a goal to do everything at least once. It never stops. Everyday it's something new with me....I want to know how to do everything!!! There was a Broadway show back in the day that contained a song called I WANT IT ALL. That describes me to a T.
So today, I took part one of an aptitude test. This test is supposed to measure your natural and/or inherited ability for aptitudes such as memory for numbers, musical ability, spatial visualization and perceptual speed (whatever that means). So far my strengths in music pitch and matching rhythms don't surprise me, nor does the confirmation that I will never be an engineer or a surgeon or work with little tiny objects. One interesting thing that I found out is that my left eye is my dominant eye yet I am right handed. Most people have dominance in the same eye and hand. There's only a small percentage of us where it is the opposite. That makes me feel kinda special although I don't think it means anything spectacular. Part two and the assessment of all tests is tomorrow. I'll let you know what I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment