Friday, May 14, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 93

Two. Two. Two blogs in one. What a gloriously crazy week! Three auditions and a show yesterday so didn't even have the energy to blog last night. Back out there gettin' my grind on today and now getting ready to MC Long Beach Pride this weekend. I booked one of the jobs I went out for this week but you know how I roll....details later. I knew May was going to be a busy month and it just keeps on comin'. So glad I am clear headed, eating better and have been working out to keep up my stamina. Show business is not for sissies!!
Met with a client today under the auspices of my brand new business, Ask Stage Mom and it went very well. My client wants to continue working with me and asked me to be her manager! I will need to do some research on that and give it some careful thought. My first instinct is to continue working with her in a coaching situation. Again, more irony...my aptitude test revealed that I have a natural ability to manage and Artist Management was one of the suggested occupations for me. Hmmmmm.
I can't believe all the wonderful things that have been happening in my career lately, but I'm certainly enjoying the ride. The best is yet to come.
Gotta finish getting ready for the weekend...you will definitely hear from me before Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment