Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 87

After 25 years in show business here in "Hollywood" I've finally decided following through on requests I have been getting for years about turning my knowledge and experience into a business. I have secured the domain name for Ask Stage Mom, a coaching service for anyone who wishes to get into the business or take their show business career to the next level. It is ideal for actors, writers, comics and solo show performers. Today I met with a writer who is working on his solo show. He has a meeting with a prominent director on Monday and wanted me hear his show, edit and punch up some jokes. We were both happy with the results and I'm excited to hear how his meeting goes on Monday.
Following the meeting, I met with my walking buddy Kim, and we took our 3 mile walk around the golf course in Cheviot Hills. There are some beautiful homes over there and we saw a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 1 pool home for rent for $6,400. a month!!! What kind of job or career does one need to have to be able to afford that and why? Needless to say, when they do the open house, we will be "all up in there" just to be nosy. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment