Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 83

I had such an intense work-out last evening, for the first time in almost 3 months I went to bed and forgot to blog!! I didn't even realize it until sometime this afternoon. I had intended to go to my early morning dentist appointment and then come home and go back to bed. My body was still sore from all the crunches, lunges, power walking and other exercises I don't even have a name for. I must say it feels good though and our Fitcamp group is growing. One of the young ladies in our group, Shay, remembered me from the gym waaaaay back in the day. How ironic that we meet up again in another "work out" situation. It's not like I've been working out on a regular basis all these years. We are definitely the class clowns...we be keepin' it lively. Fee King is a great trainer...she really knows her sh*t. Just looking at her body is an inspiration. She's also working with us on our nutrition. I met with her today to go over my plan. Needless to say, I didn't return home til about 4PM after all the unexpected little surprise stops I had to make today. More on that later, but so much for coming home and taking a nap after my early morning dentist appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment