Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 84

My brief little trip to the dentist this morning landed me all over town!! Started in Miracle Mile...dentist, SAG building, then was heading home intending to make just one quick stop in Culver City, when I got three phones calls back to back. 1) My personal trainer 2) wardrobe dept. of my next movie project and 3) my brand new voice over agent. Those 3 phones calls changed the course of my day. So, from Culver City I drove back to Hollywood to meet with my personal trainer to discuss nutrition, then over the hill for a voice over audition then since I was now fully awake and all over town anyway, I decided to go to Costco in Marina del Rey. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth....but it didn't even bother me because the timing was perfect...in between the workday rush. A sista has got to handle her bidness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment