Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 52

What a Good Friday!! Went to service at Agape tonight. I always feel so good when I go there and wonder why I attend so sporadically. I've been wanting to get more involved but something kept holding me back. Maybe I have committment issues in general I don't know. I've been feeling a calling toward the choir lately and tonight we talked about the gifts we all have to share. One of my gifts that I hardly ever share is the gift of singing, music. I've always sung in the church choir back in New York, even directed the Voices of Calvary for years, but have never joined a choir in the 25 years I've been here in Los Angeles. Maybe it's time. Ironically, there are two more audition dates, next Wed. and next Sun. I plan to attend Easter sunrise service on Sunday. I will meditate and pray about joining the choir and let's see what happens. La, la, la, la, la, la, la la laaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment