Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Clear Channel -Day 63

Very productive day. Met with Evita Castine at the Atomic Cafe and discussed a new project. She's young, smart, creative and talented and we came up with some great stuff! Of course I can't divulge the details just yet but you, loyal followers, will know soon enough! I'm learning so much from her.
Got my first Back-up Plan fan letter on facebook from someone in Germany. He wanted to know the significance of the light blue uniform I'm wearing in the movie. I'm not wearing a blue uniform in the movie. An extremely butch looking sistah is wearing a blue shirt in one of the scenes I'm in. How do you say, "We don't all look alike" in German?
Found a new way to enjoy vegetables....roasted! Tonight I cut up broccoli, asparagus and an orange bell pepper, marinated the veggies in a little olive oil with fresh garlic. Then roasted them on a tray in the oven on 450 degrees for about 30 minutes (or less). You have to stir and check. Yummy!! I'll be doing that more often.
Skipped my walk today but will get out there tomorrow and walk to the optometrist's office to pick up some new contact lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment