Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 53

Went to see the film The Runaways (about Joan Jett). It was OK. Nothing new here. Typical how a band got started, rose to stardom, one druggie band member messes it up for everybody, blah, blah, blah. The actor who played the band's manager was the most interesting. I'm not a Joan Jett fan, but I didn't discover anything new during this movie. Didn't know her at the beginning and still don't know her now. I thought maybe she had died or something, but she's still "recording and touring internationally" (words displayed on the screen at the end of the movie). This movie seemed to be more about Cherrie Currie the band's lead singer. And?....
Saw my friend Bernie tonight and he's lost about 70 lbs. since I've seen him last. Wow, what a difference!!! He said he went to the doctor last year and the doctor was about to admit him to the hospital his blood pressure was so high. Bernie looks fabulous. He was in 12 week challenge which ends on Monday. He has a trainer and has completely changed his diet. I'm starting a walking challenge tomorrow called GirlTrek. I intent to walk for 5 days a week for at least 30 mins. til June 26th. Like I've said before, the only thing I haven't done is add consistent movement to my lifestyle. Well, the time has come. It's on! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment