Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 77

Spent the first part of the day making my reservations for New York. My mom and I will be going to South Carolina to see the newest addition to the family soon! I just checked my email to get the itinerary, but I don't see my mom's reservation. I'm starting to get a little annoyed with Delta Airlines. The representative I spoke to today said that my flight to Ireland had never been canceled and if I hadn't called today to redeem my balance, all of that money would have been lost. Now that same helpful representative only sent me an itinerary for me and not my mom. Guess what I have to do first thing in the morning? Back on the phone with Delta...again.
Took a nice long walk to run some errands today and signed up for yet another weight loss challenge. I'm gonna keep signing up til one of them clicks. More often than not, there has not been enough interest to keep one going, yet there seems to be a huge concern about health and obesity lately. Let's see what happens with this one. I liked what the trainer had to say and her approach seems on target with what I am trying to accomplish. I'm enjoying the walking, but I feel like I'm ready to get back on my bicycle and do some long rides along the beach. The weather has been overcast here for the past two days, but I can feel a bike ride coming on...

No comments:

Post a Comment