Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 72

I love my job! Actually it's a career, a lifestyle if you will. After yesterday's excitement of The Back-up Plan premiere and signing with a voice over agent, today I spent a lot of time on facebook reading posts, chatting and answering questions about the whole red carpet experience, publicity and the film while talking on the phone at the same time. Oh my, am I getting in too deep? I finally had to drag myself away to take a short walk (29 minutes). I was supposed to have a wardrobe fitting for a TV show I will be working on but drove out to the valley and no one had shopped for me because of a change in the shooting schedule. Not good. My manager will be all over that one. Let's see what happens.
So here I am, back on the computer. Blogging. I created a fan page on facebook today and now I have to figure out how to get those 252 people I have waiting in the queue to be my friend to join Carlease's Bits n Pieces. Why don't you lead the way? There's not much on the page right now but I promise it will get more interesting. Come on....be my first.

No comments:

Post a Comment