Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 70

70 days of blogging and I'm not tired yet. I'm really enjoying these little quiet moments before I go to bed, to review my day, dump it all out if I have to, get a good night's sleep and wake up fresh in the morning. In this business, you never know what each day is going to bring, so I find it best to start with a clean slate.
Today was a blessed day. Went to an audition in the morning (will reveal the outcome at a later date), ran some errands, met with my walking buddy but due to the rain, we did more talking than walking and received some really good news while having lunch.
Back at home, tried to organize my finances but got distracted by facebook. Now here I am blogging but just realized I need to pay some bills. I'm so grateful to have the money to do so. See you tomorrow...gonna be an exciting day...

No comments:

Post a Comment