Monday, April 26, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 76

Worked on the TV show HAWTHORNE today and no I was not a nurse! I was a union rep for a nurse played by Sara Gilbert from ROSEANNE. Cute scene, nice guest star role. Sara sure knows a lot about houses! She impressed me in the make-up trailer this morning with all her technical jargon about flooring. I had no idea what she was talking about...thank God she wasn't talking to me! It was a short work day for me..in at 6AM, out by 9AM. I booked the season finale of GLEE that was also supposed to work today, we passed on it because you can never guarantee how long an actor will be on one set. Well look at that, I could have done GLEE after all. As a matter of fact, when I wrapped the director said, "I heard you'll be working on GLEE this afternoon." I had actually forgotten all about it. Then I was regretful but only for a second. For the amount of money I was paid for today's work, I am more than grateful for the one job and now someone else had an acting job today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment