Monday, August 2, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 155

Had a wonderful 11 1/2 hour day on the set of PROM today. I didn't work on the actual film but was honored to be a part of a special DVD bonus written specifically for one of the main characters. An adorable, 6'6" tall, young actor named Nick. For someone his age he is quite focused on his craft and extremely confidant. It was a joy to work with him and chat between takes. He was reading a book on acting that I had to immediately order from Amazon. I haven't read a book on acting in years!!
The book I brought on set with me today was The Complete Elder Care Planner, so you know where my head is at. I am determined to approach this elder care assignment with as much grace, peace, serenity and balance as possible. One of the things I read in my book is something I totally plan to look into. It's a writing technique called "proprioceptive writing" that facilitates emotional health, spiritual awakening and creative breakthroughs. I believe I may have already started this process through blogging every night, but I wish to go deeper so get ready....you're going with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment