Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 174

Nice relaxing Tuesday. My intention was to go to hoop class this morning, but I just have trouble making it to that 10AM class. Danny called me twice to wake me up and finally suggested I just go take a walk when I get up. That's exactly what I did. Took a nice long walk to downtown Santa Monica, came home and got ready to go have dinner with my dear friend and brother Chris. We always have a nice time together and it was fun telling him all about my new love. I'm so proud of Chris. He just graduated with his Masters Degree and is officially a therapist! He got a great job that he loves just after graduation. Awesome! He deserves it. Now we just have to find him a partner. I want to see him with someone special. I hope my Danny story was inspirational. You just never know when and where love will appear. I'm so grateful I was ready. I think that's the key. God will give you what you need when you're ready.
Just finished reading a film script for an audition on Thursday. This would be a great supporting role as a doctor. OK Lord, I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment