Monday, August 23, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 173

I have a bit in my act about people mistaking me for the Pine Sol Lady. What they don't know is that she is a good friend of mine. She lives in San Francisco and whenever she's in town it's like a holiday. I always look forward to getting together with her cause we do all my favorite things: eat great food, tell great stories, laugh and play cards. Her name is Diane and she was here shooting a pilot for what I pray is a huge boost to her already successful career.
All this newness about caregiving for my mother is encouraging me to take a look at getting my papers in order, so today I had someone come over from a long term care insurance company so I oculd ask him some questions. Of course he had some questions of his own and I applied for the insurance. In the event that my Beloved and I get married, I even inquired about us too.
So this is what being grown-up is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment