Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 164

Friday the 13th and it was a good Friday. Took my dear friend David J. out to lunch for his birthday. I was proud of myself for two reasons; I had a nice healthy, delicious salad, and I never mentioned my solo show once (he's my director). It was not a business lunch, although we couldn't help chatting about our acting careers, after all this is Hollywood. We chatted about real life stuff like relationships, elder care and the transition of our beloved pets. Well we are baby boomers. David J. is one of the most awesome people I know and I'm so grateful for our friendship.
Then I went to a commercial audition in valley followed by bid whist with "the girls". After having mediore hands all night, Kimberly and I ran a Boston (my bid) on the last hand. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment