Friday, August 27, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 177

No, I didn't meditate before I went to bed last night, but I did say a prayer before I went into my audition this afternoon. Sometimes I think I need to stay away from this new agey stuff. Yesterday my chakra healing revealed that my third eye and crown chakras were closed indicating that my intuition and connection with God needed some work. So of course I spent all day thinking about this. I am not the kind of person who needs to hear that I'm not doing enough of something. I know my connection to God is open. I pray through music, my thoughts, other people, CDs/DVDs, quiet time, books, etc on the daily. And if all I need is faith the size of a mustard seed to move mountains, I've got that and more. I think what could be shut down is my willingness or ability to Let Go and Let God. I tend to feel overly responsible for things that are out of my control and so I try to fix whatever I think is broken. I need to pray for faith in God's will and then move out of the way. It's difficult, but I'm gonna work on that.
I do miss having a church home and singing in a choir has been coming up a lot lately...hmmmm...God's will? I will be still and know.

No comments:

Post a Comment