Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 159

What a relaxing weekend. Yesterday was spent at Paradise Cove in Malibu for my friend Jane's birthday. She is an amazing woman who honored so many more people than just herself. She celebrated her father-in-law with American flags for his service to our country, her husband for his birthday, her parents for their 50 year marriage , her widowed mother-in-law for 85 years of life. She even had acknowledgments for them from The White House signed by Barack and Michelle Obama!! We had a meditation service and a sound healer. We learned the Hip Hop Hula choreographed by Reggie Thornton and lots of other activities. Too much fun. Paradise Cove is cute and apparently a Malibu hot spot but it did get a little crowded. I had a good time people watching as usual.
Today I just chilled at home and added some more music to my Pandora account. Cleaned off my table/desk....what a difference. Now I feel like I have a place eat/work. When you live in a tiny space, a sister has to do what a sister has to do! Next, I'll be clearing off this desk because I started reading my book on Proprioceptive Writing. It's meditation, creativity, spirituality and therapy combined so there can't be any clutter.
I promised my beloved that I would watch last week's So You Think You Can Dance so off I go before I get sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment