Friday, August 20, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 171

What a beautiful day. I worked on a side project for the Disney film. Sorry I can't reveal any details but I love the way they are including my character as much as possible. I'm very excited to be a part of this movie. Now let me shut up before I say too much. After my shoot, I stopped to get some ahi tuna for dinner then went home, prepped for Laugh-A-Latte and sorta rushed to prepare my food so that I could go meditate. So there I am on a Friday evening sitting in traffic in a car facing AWAY from the ocean feeling a little stressed because I might be late. I had to have a little chat with my self. Why was I willing to drive across town, in traffic, on a Friday and pay for a meditation and channeling session? I know I have a full day tomorrow with an all day acting workshop and hosting my comedy show in the evening. It took me exactly one exit to decide to turn around and come back home where I have all the peace and serenity I need right here. I have enough new age/soundscapes music to open a store and didn't I just share the other day that I joined Deepak Chopra's 21 Day Meditation Challenge? Oh, but first I took that $20 I was going to give to the channeler and put it in my gas tank.
Having another little chat with myself..."Girl, light that candle and start chanting." OOOOOOOMMMMM....

No comments:

Post a Comment