Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 22

Another accusatory email from Mr. Dublin Producer today. Gee, I'm not surprised. More BS, blah, blah, blah....whatever. I don't know what kind of shamrocks he's smoking over there in Dublin, but that little leprechaun better back off. I am not to be messed with and he is getting on my last nerve. I refuse to be intimidated by some email thug. From now on, if he wants to communicate with me he needs to pick up the phone or talk to me to my face. I got Skype. That's how you handle business. That's how we roll in Hollywood. It has become very clear to me that I am dealing with a person who is operating far below the standards of professionalism to which I have become accustomed. I am so glad I found this out now before I got to Dublin because you know it would only get worse. Once in Ireland what would be my choices? Dorothy could either click her heels and home to go home or end up in jail.
Thank you for your support. You know who you are: Mr. Mystery Man who is in Vegas this week; my graphic artist for her beautiful email; and all those who have listened to and read about (as Wesla calls it) "The Dublin Adventure".
I want to say stay tuned, but honestly I hope this chapter is finished. This is my life we're talking about so you know another adventure is waiting right around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. "I don't know what kind of shamrocks he is smoking over there!" LOL I have a friend in Dublin a really cool writer/director, I will swing over that way if you are performing. But from the looks of it.....not sure. Let me know sis! You are awesome, I wish I could be there to see it. You shut it down in Hollywood!

    ReplyDelete