Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 35

The dry spell may have come to an end, but without the particulars I cannot divulge any information just yet.  Had a great audition today for a couple of young guys who were as excited about The BackUp Plan as I am.
Had fun at The Apple Store learning more about my mac.  Getting some great ideas on how to promote my solo show.  After that, went to a little pre-St. Patty's Day dinner at my friend's home (her daughter was home on spring break from NYU film school).  Always inspiring to talk shop with other artists.  Watched a short by Vin Diesel that got him noticed by Steven Spielberg at Sundance a while back. Lots to think about.
Short and sweet tonight.  Got an audition at 9:30AM and need to take a look at the script. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment