Monday, March 8, 2010

A Clear Channel - Day 27

They say it takes 21 days to form a new habit and I must say there is some truth to that. I now find that I cannot go to bed without blogging. So does that make me a blog addict? Do I have to go to one of those meetings? Hi, my name is Carlease and I'm a blogger.
So, short and sweet tonight. Stayed close to home, ran some errands, got stuff done around the house. Pretty boring, huh? I'm just trying to stay on top of things. As I have stated before, my paper clutter had gotten out of hand and my mission is to dig myself out. It's gonna take some time, but I'm making progress. Working on my income tax helps because I'm going through stuff to find money! As an artist and independent contractor, I itemize and receipts are valuable!! Bank statements, all those workshops I'm always taking, check stubs, commissions checks etc. all spell TAX REFUND!!! So what am I doing still blogging? I'm going back to look for some mo' money!! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment